Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I have a couple of stocking stuffers to show as they are almost as amusing as they are useful. The first item is used to try to call in predators.

I have no idea to the effectiveness of this Mouse Squeeze but it sounds like every other toy squeaker. I could use any of the dog/cat toys in the house as they sound identical to these untrained ears. I had asked my daughter if I could borrow one of her dwarf hamsters but she insisted on knowing why I wanted it. I just wondered if you squeezed one a little if it sounded about the same. I still don't know the answer to that question and have been banned from getting near her hamsters. Oh well.
The next one will come in useful. I could have actually used it last black powder hunting season as we got a little rain.

Condoms for my smoke pole!




No comments: