Thursday, January 02, 2014

Color Run

Daughter #1 flew back in to visit for the holidays. While making her plans, she asked if I would go to a 5K color run with her. I replied that would be great but that I would walk not run. My old knees wouldn't like that running stuff. The run was a "fun run" out at the fairgrounds to raise money for the Special Olympics. We had a great time. It did seem odd being at the fairgrounds for something other than a gun show! I am practicing at coming up to speed for the technology available in the 20th century so here is a selfie after the 5K. 

(Yes, I do understand how the century relates to the actual date. It is supposed to be a joke. Laughing would be appropriate now.) The bandanna did not keep all of the powder out of my mouth as I had orange on my teeth. Fun times for a good cause!

No comments: