Monday, April 29, 2013

Do You Smell Fur Burning? - Update

Person torching squirrel fur starts apartment fire

I must be lacking some advanced culinary techniques in squirrel preparation. We always skinned the tree rats prior to cooking for our evening meal. I had never heard about using a propane torch to burn the fur off first. I wonder if you clean them before the propane fur treatment or just wait for them to pop? I believe that this falls into the category of, "What a maroon!"

Update.........
Since being posted, there have come to "light'" other misadventures involving squirrels which leads me to starting the "Flaming Squirrel" rating system. This will consist of a rating from 1 to 5, with 5 being the highest (dumbest?) rating. I will place this as being the current champ with a rating of 4 "Flaming Squirrels".

No comments: