Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Can I have a SWAT team too?

I was thinking about starting my own church, The Powerhouse Church of the Presumptuous Assumption of the Blinding Light (thank you Firesign Theater), but am concerned that attendance might not be good in the beginning. Hence, I would like my own SWAT team choir to go house to house and shake people down gather loan repayments owed God. You owe everything to God and he has informed me, Pastor Rod Flash (thanks again Firesign Theater), that it is time to collect. I am sure that I can blackmail find some judge to get some warrants so that we go collecting door-to-door for your forced repayment charitable contributions. I wonder which judge the Department of Education used for this SWAT invasion for a student loan repayment? This judge would be my first choice for my warrants.

OK - snark off, but it makes just about as much sense as what was actually done. ED has no business having a police arm much less pulling SWAT invasions. The fact that it was done over a student loans shows the idiocy of the bureaucracy. Did I just use idiocy and bureaucracy in the same sentence? I hate being redundant. This message brought to you by the Department of Redundency Department (thanks yet again Firesign Theater).

No comments: