Thursday, January 12, 2006

Oh no!

#1 daughter has Chicken Pox.

I had it when I was about ten and my mother says I really had it. Guess I even had a little facial scar that disappeared with time. It is hard to remember which itch was which and when it happened between having chicken pox, measles, mumps, and a zillion cases of poison ivy. I do not specifically remember the pox but one case of the ivy was spectacular. The rash was head to toe and all spots in between. All spots. White cotton gloves and calamine lotion were my friends for a while. I became much better at identifying the plant from an adequate distance.

I hope you feel better soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks papa! hopefully I won't be allergic to poison ivy like you and your mom are!

Anonymous said...

All gone!!!!!